Yeah…we are so excited for our trip tomorrow! Despite the amazing forecast for tomorrow, it is deceivingly chilly!
Please send your child with:
* splash pants/snow pants
* winter coat
* rubber or winter boots
* a lunch that is easy to eat (no thermos)
Thanks so much! We are look forward to tomorrow!
We have chosen to open an instagram account rather than continuing on with our blog. It will be a PRIVATE account that only parents can see (exactly the same as our blog). You will need to request access and we will accept you.
The instagram handle you will search is:
****If we will not recognize your handle, please send a note in on Monday with what it is (e.g., if it is not your name)******
Please don’t forget it’s PJ Day today. Your little one can also bring their favourite stuffy!
A few quick housekeeping reminders…
* Friday is PJ and stuffy day. We will be making hot chocolate and watching a holiday show in the afternoon.
* On Friday we will be sending home spare clothes. Could you please send them back in January with winter clothes 🙂
* I have been pulling the home reading folders as they have come in this week. Could you please send yours back in if you have not…
* Just a reminder to finish up the December BINGO this week 🙂
Out little ones have been so well behaved this week given that the holidays start on Friday and many are sick with terrible colds! I have told them many times how proud I am of them!
Last week we took the class to the back playground. They had such an amazing time running down the hill, rolling in the snow and catching snowflakes on their tongues. We will spend a lot of time out back throughout the winter months 😊
Thank you for coming to our Holiday Concert on Friday! We had such a great time. I have uploaded a video of our performance (thank you to Audrey’s Mom for the video) for those who couldn’t make it.
We are hoping to have the students wear similar outfits for our holiday concert. We would like them to wear:
* black pants
* a white shirt
* a colourful scarf
* if it is possible to find, a ‘frosty the snowman’ like hat 🙂
Hopefully, with advanced notice, you will be able to find these things.
Thank you 🙂
December is just around the corner and there will be many important dates. Here is what we know so far…
* December 8th – Ancaster Meadow Holiday Bazaar
* December 14th – Visit from Crock-a-doodle
* December 15th – Kindergarten Holiday Concert (9:15am – concert with treats to follow)
* December 21st – School Holiday Concert (we will go but not perform)
* December 23rd – Last Day of School PJ and Movie Day
Wow! What a busy and fun month we will have!